The New Museum Store’s Curator and Book Buyer Herbert Pfostl rounds up his favorite titles from the past year.
- Roberto Calasso, La Folie Baudelaire (Farrar, Straus and Giroux).
- Elisabeth Bronfen and Louise Bourgeois, Louise Bourgeois: The Return of the Repressed: Psychoanalytic Writings. Edited by Philip Larratt-Smith. (Violette Editions).
- Sina Najafi, editor, Curiosity and Method: Ten Years of Cabinet Magazine (Cabinet).
- Robert Walser, Thirty Poems. Selected and translated by Christopher Middleton (New Directions).
- Joshua Beckman and Jon Beacham, Porch Light (The Brother In Elysium).