Julia Chiang is taking over the New Museum Store window until December 16 as part of “She’s Crafty.” During her stay, visitors are invited to contribute a word that she will incorporate into a unique painting edition.
Dani Griffiths is making mixtapes in our Store window today, as part of our “She’s Crafty" project. If you’re in the neighborhood, swing by and say hello!
Dani Griffiths x New Museum mix
1. Julian Lynch - Mercury
2. New Age Steppers - Love Forever
3. Doug Hream Blunt - Gentle Persuasion
4. Marijata - I Walk Alone
5. Haruomi Hosono and The Yellow Magic band - Worry Beads
6. Raw Thrills - Pleasework
7. Puro Instinct - No Mames
8. Royal Family and The Poor - Motherland
9. Roberto Cacciapaglia - My Time
10. Maria Minerva - The Sound
11. Haruomi Hosono - Sportsmen
Happening now in our Store…She’s Crafty is transforming our Store’s window with a spectrum of projects, from taxidermy to tattoos.